Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sports in those days and NOW..JENGJENGJENG!


(click for this picture's link)

Boom Boom BooM! Sports~ It has always been my choice. I'm a sports person actually, loves sports since young. It's my exactly my part time lover where I feel so great, relax, enjoyment in it. Besides that, I could also learn my team working there,getting into group and mixing up with all kind of friends. Beauty! The first ever time I started was on a bicycle, I don't know to ride it but it seems interesting to me. So, I started learning it by a help of my aunt. After going on the bike, I feel the fun and I could even stand on my first time. I fell down later then but I enjoyed it very much. Since then, I started cycling all over. My next interest was golf, just putting but I love seeing people chipping. (= Putting came to me when I first shifted from Penang to Ipoh where I stayed in a single-storey bungalow surrounded by some land and also when my dad just started to get his golf set. I dig a hole and putt every evening around the area after my work as I am not allowed to get out from my house and also because there's no place for me to go during those days. So yeah, those days were like a rich man life style. ♥ The following sport was football when I moved back to Subang. It was started with drawing something you like during art class. I was wondering what should I draw, nothing seem to get into my mind. Thoughts and thoughts, after quite sometime, i finally decided to replica the picture of DB7 (David Beckham 7) from the paper which is during the 2002 world cup period. That drawing on his hair was great, fellow friends said the drawing was pretty. After completing that portrait, I'm so into it even now. Knowledge and years of playing football, not only gain my way of playing and also learning English from the commentators which is good. =)
Moving on, it's swimming!! I love swimming very much though but I really hate the tiredness after it. It's seriously s***. The reason why I went for swimming classes is because I love fishes. Seeing them swimming under the water makes me feel like being part of them. Haha! Swimming makes me feel freedom, it's like no target to hit unlike football, nothing to be achieved, just enjoy the moment of being in the bluish water. Breathing underwater! Later on, I come to the world of basketball. It started with a my school team selection when I was standard four. I went and tried,I can't dribble at all those days but I can shoot. Teacher then selected me into the training team for future squad as we need more practices. So, I train and train,became more and more interested into it, was even the captain for my school before I some sort of broke my ankle. Those days was meaningful, leading a team, winning games and competitions, not only the pride of winning but the team working on each other that lead to the success. Furthermore,bowling. This sport is different from others, I started playing it since real young. The interest came to me after I started joining the bowling club in my school. I present all and every week for it and even bought a ball without parent's permission. Walk from 14 to summit and asked parents to send me home after that. How cool is that?!?! This sport,bowling brings me interest from the angle of seeing the youngs and olds swinging the ball so relaxingly. I then fall into it. It's actually a plan for my future when I'm old,maybe 50,60? (Retirement sport)...where people like me never gives up in sports ;) You don't need a friend for this,just cash,ball,shoes,socks and yourself will do. Easy! For your information, I've a couple awards for this too! ;) As a conclusion,sport is much needed in our life style these days to keep ourself fit and strong. Cool too! It can also help us on releasing stress yet being healthy.


So, what are you waiting for??


junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment