Thursday, May 13, 2010

Non Pronto.

Ms.K: Times up. No more hands in for assignment. It's Closed.

Students: Huh..yeah!!

Ms.K: Okay. Let's get started with the class. Err..wait! There's a new assignment for you guys?

Students: What the...?!?! o.@ Come on, we just hand in our assignment, can you please don't mention about the following assignment, Ms.K?

Ms.K: Why not? or you guys want after the mid-term?

Students: See. Mid-term. After that will do.

Ms.K: Okay then =)


==========================================


Yet again, assignment is up. CCPD on this blog is not done then we have our travel document is up. God,help me please. Two assignments are waiting for us!! Although is all after our mid-terms but that does affect the students, especially people like me. My group members and myself have started planning the trip and all. Good example has shown but at the wrong time ._. as it's a little too quick where we have MID-TERMS people..focus on that!! HAHA~

So quickly without noticing, we're already here for a month & half which also means that half of the semester has gone and left,it's time for a test on us which it'll be starting on May 17th.


http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/habitat_wall_clock.jpg

Men talk of killing time, when time quietly kills them.~ Dion Boucicault.


Although it's gonna be just half a week of test, sitting inside the rooms where we used to have our lecturer and tutorial but, still it's gonna take me to some where i don't belong and i don't want to how hard it's gonna be over there. Lecturer have been saying how simple & how simple it is, but I still gotta buck up with my studies. There's no point if the paper is as easy as what they said, yet I'm not scoring well. So, it's time to shut my mouth and start the work. I'll start to cut down my sleeping in the afternoon even though it's hot, sleeping earlier at night is also a way too, what else? Oh yeah,mass communication student must cut down the usage of electricity now!! get off the computers,laptops,television,radio and go focus on your mid-term cause this is one of the few chances we're allowed to do so. That lame of me. Seriously,these are the main attraction for me when I'm at home. Have been playing the fool right round but this is it,just like MJ's. Not asking you to die but working harder together :) I don't expect any good results for this term cause it's so last minute where i just realize about the horror of next week schedule. Talking about schedule, time for these few days must be consume really well to get my pass though. I'm still thinking whether i should go to One Utama this Saturday for "advertisement". Shall i go for the contingency approach whereby "If I would have time,then I will attend the event." Oh yeah..this reminds me about the period of time where i study in library. Go to the second highest floor which is located at the level-4,go till the end of it where there's office table at the special corner noted "silence study", cool place those,no one would dare to make noise there. It's totally different compare to my school days in Subang Utama where they're students rolling on the floor ._.

Oh no..!!

Time is making fools of us again. ~ J.K.Rowling

coughs**

junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment