Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Think & Feel.


Hello everybody, I'm once again back here with nerves stressing this time :Z Why? It's all because of my mid-semester exams are just a week from N.o.W! ..I'm not ready for it at all, not even a little and it's me. I'm feeling the likes of secondary school style where exams are just a week abroad. The only difference is I won't be saying "next week exam and i'm still blogging here" cause this is part of the exam! ._.

For your information, I'm not a study student. Through many people eyes and comments what i do in the educational compound, peoples say that I look like a student who studies hard and stuff like that. Hmm. I wish I am too. The reason of people saying me all these is just by the external of me, not internal. Yes, i do my homework, i read newspaper but i do not study. Completing homework and jobs given has been part of my life since i was young, I've set this for my own self, you may also call as the personal development plan. To me,the task and simplest thing for me is to complete my work before time or on time. My homework have never been later for this whole long history unless i really forgotten about it or not i don't see any reason for myself not doing my duty. So yeah..don't judge the book by its cover,check out next!



In the present year of 2010, teenagers love to have fun, hang out and this sort of things, just like how I do.After since the first week I started my college till where am I at the moment, I've actually been hanging around on every Friday without failing, my mom did try to stop me on that too but I keep on telling her the reason that we're staying far and she's kind of allowed me to go around on this special day of every week. For me.

Walk your own and survive with that

I know it's kind of common to certain people about this, some may even get out more often, especially mates with cars but in my current course, it's kind of different where there's only a specific group does that, mostly are all going back home which i think is a slightly awkward in these days as a college student, don't you think so?



Till the moment, I didn't and haven't seriously prepare for any subjects i think. Maybe not..a bit of Fundamental of Management I shall say. I'd some reading, flipping through on the textbooks as well as the notes, plus a little bit of knowledge from previous camp which I've learned. Not to forget, lecturer did also did gave us a revision work from the week1-6. At the mean time of completing the works, I've also put myself a little into it. I remember I actually finished my work at around 2am that day before the class started, all thanks to the mass media which everyone has in the house,the television! ._. So yeah, just a little from me i shall say, i know it's not gonna be enough, gotta carry on with more, crazily more to go.. HE!L!!


junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment