Saturday, May 8, 2010

♪ we walk we sing we live ♪

Music is a beautiful art found in this planet along with sounds. There are many kinds of different music to be heard in these days and there is something called genre which could differentiate all kinds of songs. In genre,there are pop, rock, dance, r&b, hip-hop, country, electronic, blues and various types of others. After having this genre,songs can be set apart into specific which could help people to go for what they prefer. Everyone has their likes and dislike in anything. Therefore, it has made things easier in the current where some people loves certain genre and some doesn't. To create a beautiful music, it's never going to be simple as what you listen. There must be lots of accessories behind which are covered. As simple as it goes, for example, artists & bands with brilliant sounds, music recording person, an acoustic room and stuff like that is much needed to provide the music. The most important of all is still the singer in all,that could produce something which others can't especially. Secondly,the writer of the song which follow the mood swings. These are all the basic needs which comes from the talented people. In the modern days right now, people do listen to music from the radio at home or office and cars while having a jam. We're all connected to music which actually plays a part in our life where most of the people don't realize the happening. Even my dad listen to red.fm! ._. Music is something so meaningful but the human just somehow doesn't notice the lyrics of it. They love listening but don't know what they're singing. My mom says they're shouting all the time,my sister says they're just singing something which she doesn't know. In fact,there are "things" in it. For example, the song called "tonight"-by Fm.Static.




People listen to this song and say it's a love song to girl/lover.... But in the actual fact,he's singing for his brother which has passed away. Well,music is just like movie on the television, human will get addicted to it some day,I wish. By the way,music in present can actually play on the "always on" radio in car or even on the net and you may also download it for free. Services for now are so good where music obviously is my part time lover. ;) The reason how I started listening music again is from the influence of my friend,she's a singer and she gives me info about the music. Then,she brought me back to the music world which I stopped earlier. Music brings me to freedom and relax,it's no replacement for that and it has been long to this world. I'm sad that I've missed the fun earlier but I'll continue catching up! For your information,I don't really like music in radios cause they're too outdated for me!! HAHA. For example,the song called "hey,soul sister"..it came out in the last November and it get famous in this year's Feb? or maybe later..is like so :Z I wish they could play it earlier for the community,so that we're not outdated compare to other country. Last but not least,no music no life for me!

*got music,can emo*
._.
but it's true!




from LOnDon!

junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment