Sunday, April 25, 2010

3 in One Capture!

Hello,fellow followers. (: Let's start the second part of this week. First and for most,as everyone knows.."college",people will start talking about either a lot to study,works either assignment. Yeah,for mass comm-ers, it's the assignment that play it around. Well, we were given all together a total of four and now I've basically completed all except for this blog work. The hardest among all so far is the one on the subject of Mass Communication where you're really place into the college style. (Find your own way and do it yourself!) :S We were ask to find references from at least 5 different angle. So yeah. Renvin, Penny, JiaLeng, Ameera, Kevin and myself went to new campus called the lakeside for a small discussion or some sort like that on the Wednesday. Got there with my sister's HelloKitty Mac ._. where it was embarrassing obviously especially when a guy uses such stuff but for you information,I'm straight. Pure Guy ;)
I took that because it works much faster than my laptop and it's much lighter compare to mine.

On Thursday night, my family and myself celebrated sister's 22 early birthday which her should be on the 22th of this month. Daddy drove us to Bangsa's Vincenzo for the dinner. It was an Italian restaurant owned by Malaysian if I'm not mistaken. The food there was alright,the atmosphere was a little off as it's more for couples but that doesn't really matter. Price yeah,to be honest,it's not really expansive at all. Around 20-30 per person is enough. Don't take that as expansive people,please! Cause even you were to have dinner in Chili's,TGiF or whatsoever,it's still gonna come back to that range. Seriously,don't you think is boring to have dinner in TGiF and so? Food's just so so where we have to pay almost the same and food are kind of fixed, not adventurous at all and please don't tell me you have to drive a distance and all. It's kind of rubbish to me,get out of your comfort zone and enjoy the fun out there!! :D

The following day about dinner again. Food family of mine! xD Sister went out to celebrate with her friends where dad,mom and myself had our dinner in TaiThong,SJ. There's nothing special about this restaurant basically but the offer that made us went over. As you know,they're having offer for every single day as the price follows the day. Monday-1buck,Tuesday-2bucks...it was a Friday, so Five bucks for prawns as they offer. 12pieces with the size of medium. It tastes not bad but like my family,we ordered the pork and vegetables. 3 of us,it came back to a total of RM80 but at least it's worthy cause the environment is much better than other places where you pay the same price.

Saturday,cool stuff.! Fly all the way down to SMKSJ-my neighbor school where I used to go,always. They were having a canteen day there,it's sounds cool but this year was bad in action. Real Bad. I met quite a lot of friends there,have chit-chat all over and breakfast there. The fun came from after that actually,a total of 3 cars of people went to pyramid to gather. Lunch in so so Kim Gary before the guys leave their so called wife. Wife went for walk and us,Pool and Bar. Played pool with them,taught them a little as well. The first game of mine was really unlucky..boo! I can't imagine if i were to go Asia Cafe with that standard for competition on the coming Friday. Anyhow,it's time for me to compare with the taylor-ians on pool. Next,we got back to our wife and headed to a friend's house before our dinner. Dad & mom once again pick me up and went for their favorite "tai chao mee" in jalan222 called the "new ching shan". That's my supper. After reaching home,sister brought her friends back and again I went yumcha with them at the store nearby. 3 restaurant a night ._.

Sunday,the first thing that comes to my mind was Japanese Koi. I told Dad to bring me to Kohaku Koi in Tropicana early in this week. The reason he brought me there was because we had a deal of 50-50 which I'll be paying half this time and so,he agreed. Again,the road there has changed. So,we have to make a big round before getting there. We both first dropped by the AtariKoi (Malaysia's No. 1 Dealer) before getting over. This is our first time here,price here is surely more expansive than any others cause the have the title there. Had a short walk then we left. Pretty thing today was I got something different from before. Huge different. I got a Kuchibeni Doitsu Kohaku, Golden Hikarimuji and Kumonryu Koi!

Kuchibeni means the lipstick on the lips where doitsu is no scale kind and the kohaku is the red and white one species. Gold Hikarimuji is obviously golden in color and hikarimuji is the one with plane color in with scales if I'm not mistaken. Kumonryu is one of the most special among all other koi. It's all because the fish will change color itself. Not at the size I'm having but a little bigger. People say this fish will change every season but in the net,some people say it changes every few days. Sounds cool and it's rare. Somehow,there's one here and now is already in my pond. Woot~ I'll post it up if I see changes on it ;)


RM5 left ._.

=============================================

There goes the baby!!

Kumonryu,Kuchibeni Doitsu Kohaku & Golden Hikarimuji.

pretty.

awesome!

It cost RM480 :Z

=============================================


Oh,btw. This is about the earlier post.
He's the Harry Potter!

Guess who does he look like?

ADAM LAMBERT**

:)

junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment