Monday, April 12, 2010

The New Road.

Is an all new start of college classes over the weekend holiday. I walked in the class with a cup of McDonald's coffee covered by The Sun paper. So,I didn't expect anyone would notice that but somehow they stared at it. I think. First class was the Fundamental in Management conducted by Mr. Winston and today's as it's the week 2,he teaches us about the Management History which I already done reading it earlier. Just a flip through,skimming it days before class. In the midway of his lecturing, Ms. Vivian knocked the door and brought 2 new students into our class. The class went crazily noisy especially the girls even though they don't know him,then I wonder what's wrong and what's going on. The first to came in was Jeffrey Piong Jia Fei which is my ex classmate during the primary school days where I'm the one who collects his book for teachers all the time. Always make me waited. I shouted at him and he was like who was that. Mr. Winston looked at me with his eyes @.@ He's basically one of the biggest name in Subang areas where he used to be a shuffler,the famous PHD group and he does various kind of dances too. The other guy was Kevin Kai Hsu Hsiang from Taiwan and he's now staying Kota Kemuning. I don't know him,jeff too. People all thought that we all three new each other but somehow it's a NO. Jeff know him through the time while waiting outside of the class and I know him through jeff. LOL. After our class,we three have a drink at the store below before the next. While waiting for drinks and foods,Shawn Khoo came over and hug me at the side. I don't really know him well but he always threats me good,we met like once,twice,thrice?? But really really somehow!! Moving on,a friend of jeff and a new friend of mine named Adrian Chia. He has a twin brother called Edwin Chia that look exactly the same sitting two seats away from me but we didn't manage to talk against each other while waiting. The only way to differentiate them is their hairstyle. Adrian goes right where Edwin goes left and both are smokers ._. After the short break,we went back up to continue our next session conducted by Ms. Karmini. Books are finally arrived,the few of us quickly run up front to queue up,pay and grab our books. Rm68 gone again. Class wasn't interesting,I didn't really catch the information that she's trying to give although I've read about it yesterday. Maybe I was a little tired or some sort after running around during the weekends. The new week comes along with a new ASSIGNMENT :Z that makes me more blur about it though but Renvin thought me about it where things get easier later on. Thank you,Kaur! :P Nevertheless,I've gotta teach both of them how to use the computers and where's the library located. First,we went up to 7th floor to meet them there. Adrian followed the 3 of us up to library where he also don't know where it's located after one week in foundation ._. After teaching them about the taylor's portal,Kevin left followed by Adrian. Photocopying was the funny part we had today. JiaTheng came to the machine a little later than us and she needs to print only two papers. So,she went first. Next,our turn,as I asked Jeff to save all the documents given by 4lecturers,he then presses the print button. It went straight out of papers,I called the librarian over to top up some papers. We did an one-go printing where the people behind all gotta suffer and the line went longer than it was. All of us waited about 5minutes over there before the next. It was a big stack,maybe a kilo even after editing it into handouts. It's still a lot,plus his 1.7kg laptop in his bag. He was screwed. When comes to next person,again,the librarian top up once more and we were laughing at the corner. OUT OF PAPERS,A.G.A.I.N!! The last thing to do was walking him over to the office for his photo caption on his ID. His dad's worker picks him up and mom pick me then we left. It was so tiring today where I gotta walk here and there with him,I again took my sleep while on the way home after "tapao". So,this is the "part 1" of my new beginning starting from this week.

Picture talk time


as usual,monkey's around us! :P


the girl's hot!!


break time with us :D

..to be continue!

junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment