Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shake The Ground.

Part 2 is finally paste here. Let's goes off with what it takes for my week. No changes in lecturer as I've not intro anyone of them. I've basically 5subjects with only four different style of lecturers. Firstly to talk about is Ms. Ngim because she's the first lecturer to get into our class when we first step into the class. She's a young lady who teaches us College Study Skills. It's basically English I shall say & there's no problem between she and us so far,we have laugh together at times too. :) In addition,I've already receive my first assignment from her. Although it's not a hard one but hands gotta still work on to keep my result and image good. Not only to her but to all my other lecturers. Secondly,Ms. Sureka Elango. She's from Brunei and she's around 20 year old plus if I'm not mistaken. According to others,she's the kind of fashion style lecturer and cool type. She's coaching us in Introduction to Information Technology and there's the only class where we'll be going to the LAB and use the computers over there. As you know,we're not here to study technology and stuff like that as for me,I did not expected such subject at all. .__. So,her classes are a little boring for us. We may fall asleep sometimes and she knows it where she'll try to wake us up by calling us and having some laughs together. Next will be Ms. Karmini,the so called "mini" where didn't expected that from a serious looking lecturer. She's holding the subject called Mass Communication and I hope it's interesting cause I really want to know about it more. By the way,she speaks well,it's nice to see her laughing too but not her assignment. Cause I don't seem to understand yet a little afraid of doing it wrongly. Well,I shall change my gear soon to start the engine or I'll be too late for it. As a gentleman, you shall be last and you are! Yeah,it's you,Mr. Winston! The one and only guy lecturer in my first semester. He has a very fair skin where I wonder he plays any sports. Look at mine,boo! He likes to joke around,play the fool and teasing people in the morning .__. He reminds me of John Thomas during the slc camp. Both of them look exactly the same,I wonder if there would a tag team. Anyway,many of them said he's a little boring in class but it's still alright for me so far. Well,I guess this is all due to his subjects especially the Fundamental in Management (FoM). Yeah,I admit. A little boring than the Creative Communication and Portfolio Development (CCPD) and you have to pay a lots of attention for it or you'll be left out. It works the same for all actually -.- I think I'm still on the track,I suppose cause I actually learned a bit of it before coming in here. So yeah,hope I could buck up with it. According to him,CCPD's a more interesting subject compare to FoM where I can start seeing others paying more attention. Furthermore,classmates are the people where each of us needs one another not only for the moment but the future too. Obviously they are awesome,with the pics below waiting for you all. I hope I can learn one good thing from each of them and that's already enough as dad always mention this to me. Moving on,I think our mass comm-ers are lack of activities nor outing. Shall have something during the hols or maybe coming Friday. Hmmm..friend list has been top up again. YiChing-cute girl. Tehee!

Jengjengjeng!!

Ms.Karmini.


Mun,Wern,Jeannette,BOSS,=D,Michele with single L :P
Junlynn & Candice!


Cand-i-d.

GG=Girl Gang!

after class

we're family! :]

let it rock !

junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment