Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If you could see me now.

Hello people, I'm back again! :) It was quite sometime since my last post. Well,now I shall start off with my talks here. After 2weeks plus of classes over Leisure Commerce Square in Sunway, Mass Comm-ers may now have their break,it as well including myself. First of all,it would be my running down to Menara Star for my diode camp reunion. The arrivals weren't as what I expected,we have around 50+- there but it's still fun after all. The teen campers,youth leadership campers and school leaver's campers were all gather up here together with joy. Indeed, I've got to know some people which I don't know them at all before this reunion. So yeah,the amount of friends is surely increasing again. We started off with play some games with the young ones and also some of their parents. We lost and we were asked to do the "chicken dance" as what we always do in the camp,anyhow that doesn't really matter as long as we enjoy. They then have a short and quick reflection before we head to our refreshments and photo time. It tooks me about 4 pretty hours but it's totally pleasurable and I'm delighted to be there.

After that, I move on to Lowyat,KL to repair my laptop. As we know, assignments have been popping up like those crazy mushrooms on the green. So,I decided to choose the same day to get my things done in a shot. The repairer found the problem behind and solved it swiftly. Other than these,I've been lazy at home,I play and play the Winning Eleven in playstation2 almost every single day but I still do my assignment when my family member is using the television. I'm addicted to my Ps2 again I think, it recalled me when I was in my form 1 & 2. I played it every single day even till my weekends,I could leave my parents going out and I'll be sitting infront of it whole day. That was basically how I used to spend my time and that's part of the reason my result dropped poorly till my dad confiscated my ps2 in the following year. Hope I would stop my craziness before the classes start again. In addition, I do play zynga poker in facebook as I'm used to playing it everyday too. Not into addiction but it's one of the only game I could play in my laptop as it's the type where there is no graphic card needed and those games supports thingy in it. So yeah,I play poker since long way back. But during this holiday,especially in this game,I've learned to be patient and also not to be greedy. I play this game slowly and with thoughts,my stakes were then got up rapidly from 200k+ till 700k+ by playing just 500/1k pot. My level obviously went up where chips are growing more and more. How proud of myself! :D

Sleeping is another beautiful thing for me during this short holidays,it's really much needed for myself cause on those days with classes,I could only sleep for around 6hours in the night where I know myself very well that I needed 8hours to keep myself fine-looking. The other reason behind was because I've been sleeping many hours during national service days and the period of time before I started my college. Anyhow, it's time to get out of my comfort zone, I'll try my best to get out of it and sleep earlier if possible as I could.

Time to let the picture do some talking :)


as you can see..chicken dance!!

fyi, i'm not giving a speech yeah.

Junior named Melvin! met him in the first camp by diode.

Calvin and me! The two pioneers of this camp.

I actually don't know them before this reunion but don't care la,
take picture den crack the rock!
:D


junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment