Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dead Beat

Wrong class,wrong book,bad day. Early off with 2bad things are not a good one. No text books for us today,how sad? All of us even brought our 40bucks and were all ready to start the class but it ended up we have to pay 60,it's not getting it today some more :S Classes dismiss early as usual where I gotta thank God in this case cause was pretty tired after burning the midnight oil. Yet again,got home with works till I can't stand at around 5pm,I stopped and slept for a short while without taking my bath. Sg Buloh for dinner,big difference compared to the yesterday's one. I don't taste any special in this restaurant but it's famous. We probably ordered the wrong dishes. Mm..on my way home,there was a jam at where 3lanes cut into 1. Well,3-1 sounds crazy yeah. Expected a car accident there but somehow it's just not so. It was actually police chasing after a hawker till both vehicle's tire came off. It's exactly what you can see in those racing games,how cool is that man! This is really my first time seeing Malaysia Police working tho!! LOL~

A pic of us here

Candice,Michele,ME,YeeMun,JiaLeng,Penny,Vin,
Teng,YeePeng,Patricia,Jeannette,Junlynn,ChinWern
Camera lady-YihLing
All girls 1 guy ._.


ps/ the sweets from you

junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment