Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Is an all new start again


First off,this is a new blog of mine called the Pulchritudinous Living of Jshien. It's basically means about the beautiful time of mine. Let's move on about how my day goes like. Well,it's our first official class and there was a surprise too. A new girl named Carmen if i'm not wrong. She looks okay to me,nothing much special but the others are already staring at her even the girls ._. and they started talking about how pretty,cute and stuffs. On my point of view,I don't like people staring at someone especially to the same gender cause your face is telling me you're jealous. Even my sis does so -.- After Mr. Winston let us leave early today,I went up to the library to do some reading,notes printing as well as surfing the slow moving net. We have CCPD after that where home works start to come around. One of it was this new blog and essays. Next,class dismissed early again. Mom's not here so I went pool with mates jasmine,jesseca,michelle,chearhao and racheal. They were so horny with all kinds of "languages". Topic of the day was Hairy Guy. What about that?? After picking up sis from college,my tiredness carries me to sleep while on the way back home. Started doing my work even though it's killing me,until the evening. Then,we travel down to klang for dinner. Back home with tv and hands on again till 1a.m :S

she brings my smile back on track

junshien.

No comments:

Post a Comment